The Big Apple comes to life at the world famous Radio City Music Hall with the Rockettes and a show all about the greatest city in the world in Heart and Lights. Follow two cousins as they race downtown and uptown with the hopes of uncovering their grandmother’s past. But as they search they’ll be finding out more about the city itself in this 90-minute New York show that’s only around for five weeks!
ShowTickets.com has tickets at great prices for this show that brings NYC to life onstage with the help of some great production values. Heart and Lights boasts state-of-the-art technology, elaborate animatronics and 3D special effects that bring New York to life at Radio City Music Hall. The energy of the show gets a jolt with original music that’s folded into some pop favorites as the incomparable Rockettes perform incredible new dance numbers in this NY show that’s a special engagement.
Best Known For:
Special engagement show featuring the Rockettes
There is no doubt that New Yorkers are passionate about their city. The vibrancy of the Big Apple can be seen by anyone that comes to town. Heart and Lights captures that energy like no New York show before. Guests will be amazed by the detail of the ever-changing landscape that occurs on stage with all the new technology going into the production, while the Rockettes perform at their best. And the fact that it's open for just a limited time means you need to get your tickets at ShowTickets.com before it’s too late to see New York City like never before.
● Heart and Lights has a 90-minute running time with no intermission.
● Kids that are at least two-years old must have a ticket to enter the auditorium. Children under two are free of charge but must sit on their parents lap for the duration of the show.
● Show up to Radio City Music Hall at least 20 minutes ahead of the scheduled show time (it opens an hour prior to showtime) to make sure you’re comfortably seated.
● Latecomers to the performance must wait until there is an appropriate spot in the show for them to not disrupt seated guests too much.
● Wheelchair seating is available at this venue, as are accessible restrooms for guests with disabilities.
● Assistive listening devices can be rented. All that is required is you leave a valid photo ID as collateral at Guest Relations. Just bring back the device and you’ll get your ID back.
● While there isn’t a set dress code, it is asked of you to use good judgment on what to wear for a specific event.
● No outside food or drinks are allowed in Radio City Music Hall. However, food concessions are available at the theater.
● Guests can bring 35mm and digital cameras into the auditorium. But you cannot take photos during a performance. No video recording is permitted