● Heart and Lights has a 90-minute running time with no intermission.
● Kids that are at least two-years old must have a ticket to enter the auditorium. Children under two are free of charge but must sit on their parents lap for the duration of the show.
● Show up to Radio City Music Hall at least 20 minutes ahead of the scheduled show time (it opens an hour prior to showtime) to make sure you’re comfortably seated.
● Latecomers to the performance must wait until there is an appropriate spot in the show for them to not disrupt seated guests too much.
● Wheelchair seating is available at this venue, as are accessible restrooms for guests with disabilities.
● Assistive listening devices can be rented. All that is required is you leave a valid photo ID as collateral at Guest Relations. Just bring back the device and you’ll get your ID back.
● While there isn’t a set dress code, it is asked of you to use good judgment on what to wear for a specific event.
● No outside food or drinks are allowed in Radio City Music Hall. However, food concessions are available at the theater.
● Guests can bring 35mm and digital cameras into the auditorium. But you cannot take photos during a performance. No video recording is permitted.