Young love is on display in all of its glory while on your New York vacation with the return of Puccini’s incredible La Bohème at the Metropolitan Opera. You’ll witness the timeless love between the seamstress Mimi and Rodolfo the poet that’s captivated generations. How popular is this opera? So much so that it’s the most performed production of all time at the Met. And now you can see what it’s all about with discount tickets from ShowTickets.com.
Best Known For:
Most performed opera in the history of the Met
If you were to ask opera fanatics what they’re favorite production would be, a fair majority will tell you it’s La Bohème. The story is incredible with music that both tugs at your heartstrings and shows just how durable Puccini’s work has become. ShowTickets.com has tickets at great prices to see an opera that spawned the Tony Award-winning musical Rent. It’s your turn to see this epic experience on your New York vacation!
LA BOHEME SHOW DURATION
Running time for this show has yet to be established.
The Metropolitan Opera requires children to have a ticket to enter the theater.
• La Bohème will be sung in Italian with Met Titles in English, Italian, Spanish and German.
• Make sure to turn off all cell phones, alarm watches, pagers and any other electronic devices before you enter the auditorium.
• A coat check is available on the South Concourse level.
• There is no photography allowed during the show.
• You can rent binoculars for a small cost at the coat check station.
• Listening devices can be rented with a major credit card or driver’s license required as a deposit.
• The Met doesn’t have a set dress code, but it’s wise to wear clothes suitable for a professional setting.
• Wheelchair seating is available in the theater.
• You can find wheelchair-accessible restrooms on the Parterre, Grand Tier, and Dress Circle levels.
• The Met opens 45 minutes before the curtain is scheduled to go up.
• Latecomers will not be admitted into a performance until intermission and is entirely at the theater management’s discretion.