A magical night of entertainment awaits all that come to the Metropolitan Opera in the heart of New York City to see the incomparable La Cenerentola. The classic fairytale of Cinderella has become an even bigger hit with opera fans for the past two centuries with this ingenious take by Gioachino Rossini. And you can catch this New York show at a great price when you buy your tickets from ShowTickets.com!
Best Known For:
Gioachino Rossini’s operatic adaptation of Cinderella
La Cenerentola has been a hit with audiences for centuries, and it’s easy to see why with discount tickets from ShowTickets.com. The story of Cinderella is just something that lends itself beautifully to a New York opera. And now you’re getting to see virtuosos like Juan Diego Florez and Joyce DiDonato take the reins of this show for an experience that nobody in the audience will be able to forget.
• There is no set running time for La Cenerentola.
• This performance will be sung in Italian with Met Titles in English, Italian, Spanish and German.
• Please make sure to turn off all cell phones, alarm watches, pagers and any other electronic devices before you enter the auditorium. You don’t want to get mean looks from the rest of the crowd, do you?
• The Metropolitan Opera requires all children in attendance to have a ticket to enter the theater.
• A coat check is available on the South Concourse level.
• Absolutely no photography allowed during the show.
• You can rent binoculars for a small cost at the coat check station.
• Listening devices can be rented with a major credit card or driver’s license required as a deposit.
• The Met doesn’t have a set dress code, but it’s wise to wear clothes suitable for a professional setting.
• Wheelchair seating is available in the theater.
• You can find wheelchair-accessible restrooms on the Parterre, Grand Tier, and Dress Circle levels.
• The Met opens 45 minutes before the curtain is scheduled to go up.
• Latecomers will not be admitted into a performance until intermission and is entirely at the theater management’s discretion.