Take to the streets of one of the quirkiest and most entertaining neighborhoods in the world during the Greenwich Village Tour from Uncle Sam’s NY Tours. ShowTickets.com is your source for discount tickets for a journey through a neighborhood that many notables have called home like Edgar Allen Poe, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix and many more. Feel the energy as you take a stroll through Washington Square Park and New York University. Learn about the birth of the Beat Generation that came to existence in this area. Your tour guide will take you through Bleecker St., MacDougal St. and Sheridan Square, including the smallest piece of property in New York City. This is an incredible journey through the literary, artistic and cultural history of the Big Apple.
<strong>Best Known For: </strong>
New York walking tour through area known for Edgar Allen Poe, Jimi Hendrix & more
● Soak up the quirky history interesting sights of a New York City neighborhood that’s been a boon for creative geniuses for generations.
● Stop by the house of Edgar Allen Poe and get a telltale story or two while you’re there.
● See the music clubs on Bleecker Street where Bob Dylan and Jimi Hendrix plied their craft.
● Visit the house where American revolutionary Thomas Paine passed away.
● Take a walk through New York University and Washington Square Park.
● Discount tickets from ShowTickets.com help you get a look at some of NYC’s rarest sights and the strange-but-true stories that go along with them on this excursion.
● Grab a drink at Café Wha? on MacDougal Street and Sheridan Square where Bruce Springsteen, Bill Cosby and more started on their road to stardom.
<strong>GREENWICH VILLAGE TOUR DURATION</strong>
Kids under the age of four can go on this journey free of charge. Guests ages 5 to 12 must purchase a children’s ticket.
Arrive at the meeting location for the tour at least 15 minutes early.
There are plenty of wonderful sights to be seen on this New York tour, making a camera an accessory you can’t live without.
This is one of the more popular tours to take in NYC and fills up quick, so book your spot early.
Even though the Greenwich Village Tour is a pleasant mile-and-a-half stroll, you’ll want to wear a good pair of comfortable shoes.
This excursion will run no matter the weather conditions."