Hornblower’s Manhattan Reception Cruise is the perfect way to cruise the NY waters at dusk and enjoy the luminescent skyline view as you sip your cocktails and taste the finest cheeses, cured meats, and other seasonal selections from the chef. Board one of Hornblower’s luxury yachts for a sleek approach to New York lounging and take in the sights of New York City under the stars with a cool breeze. Relax with friends in the lounge by the cash bar where the smooth grooves of the DJ keep the party alive or sneak to the bow of the yacht for a romantic picturesque date. Or you can pick up the Premier Option and receive unlimited house wine throughout the evening.
<strong>Best Known For: </strong>
Nighttime cocktail cruise around New York City
● Stunning new yachts for the ultimate in luxury and relaxation.
● A three hour night cruise by New York landmarks like the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge.
● A wide variety of artisan bread and cheeses, pâtés, meats, and fruit & vegetable platters.
● Incredible sound system and live DJ entertainment with plenty of lounging areas and dance space.
● Cash bar with signature Hornblower cocktails and drinks.
● Purchase the Premier Option tickets for less from ShowTickets.com and get unlimited house wine for the duration of the cruise.
Children three years old and younger are free.
Dressy casual, so no jeans with holes, halter-tops, tank tops, shorts, sports attire, or sandals.
The Manhattan Reception Cruise is ideal for large or small groups celebrating birthdays or anniversaries.
There are plenty indoor areas in case weather becomes inclement.
Cruise location is just four blocks away from the Houston Street subway stop.
Make reservations early to guarantee your place on specific dates, especially weekend cruises.
Guests must board and check-in at 6pm, so arrive earlier.