The thrill of New York’s iconic skyline covered in the soft glow of the city’s lights show you the Big Apple in a new way with the Night-Time City Lights Tour. Jump onto a deluxe double-decker bus that offers a climate-controlled lower level and relaxing outdoor upper level. No matter where you are on the vehicle you’re going to get a great guided NY tour with discount tickets from ShowTickets.com. See Times Square dressed to impress in its myriad of colorful lighting displays. Pass by Grand Central Station, Rockefeller Center, Trump Tower, Radio City Music Hall, Macy’s and so much more for a romantic view of New York City that nobody will want to forget.
And from November 28 to January 7, guests can relish in the Holiday Lights version of this tour. See all of New York City’s most famous sites decked out for the holidays -- the vivid store displays, great lights around every corner and even catch a shot of the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center!
Best Known For:
See the brilliance of New York City at night from a stylish double-decker bus.
● Step onboard a high-tech double-decker bus that gives you a climate-controlled lower deck for ground viewing and an upper deck that’s comfortably appointed for relaxing outdoor images of New York City with discount tickets from ShowTickets.com.
● Experience nighttime views of the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Grand Central Station, Macy’s, Fifth Avenue, Trump Tower and St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
● The Night-Time City Lights Tour takes approximately two to three hours to complete.
● Kids between the ages of 3 and 11 must get a child ticket. Anybody two and under will be able to take the tour for free.
● New York City at night is a beautifully different creature, so bring a camera to capture the many different landmarks you’ll see on this evening New York bus tour.
● Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
● Look at the weather on the day of your excursion so you dress properly for the fun.