Experience the timeless work of John Steinbeck during your New York vacation as James Franco stars in Of Mice and Men on Broadway at the Longacre Theatre. Franco portrays George, a sharp, but uneducated & short-tempered man looking for a job as a migrant worker in California during the Great Depression. Joining George in his search for employment is the large of stature but simple-minded Lennie, portrayed by Chris O’Dowd. The pair dream of owning their own piece of land as they finally find work together on a ranch, but Lennie causes trouble after an accident with the boss’s wife (Leighton Meester). Now George must decide if he’ll protect his vision of the American dream or protect his friend in this New York show you can see with tickets at ShowTickets.com.
<strong>Best Known For:</strong>
James Franco stars in John Steinbeck’s classic novel adaptation on Broadway
John Steinbeck has many classic stories, but not many have touched the souls of readers like Of Mice and Men. Now fans will see this incredible story of friendship and desire come to life on a Broadway stage with James Franco (127 Hours, Spring Breakers, This is the End, Oz the Great and Powerful), Chris O’Dowd (This is 40, Bridesmaids, Thor: The Dark World) and Leighton Meester (Monte Carlo, Gossip Girl). ShowTickets.com lets you get into the Longacre Theatre with tickets at great prices for what will be one of the most popular New York shows this year. Don’t miss out!
● Of Mice and Men has a running time of two hours and 35 minutes, including one intermission.
● This New York show may not be appropriate for kids 12 and under.
● No children 4 and younger are allowed inside the Longacre Theatre.
● Wheelchair seating is located in the Orchestra section.
● There’s also a wheelchair accessible restroom on the Orchestra level.
● All you need to rent an Assistive Listening device is a valid photo ID.
● There are no elevators or escalators at this New York theater.